Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car a few months now and only just noticed that I can see no date displayed. A minor issue I know but there are instructions in the beloved manual which show how to change date & time. Can anyone tell me where the date can be seen on the display? :confused:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Not tried it myself Mike and the car’s in the garage, not used for over a week; but what happens if after you set up the Date Format in the settings and you then tap on the time in the top right of the touch screen. Does it change the display to a Date/Time?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not tried it myself Mike and the car’s in the garage, not used for over a week; but what happens if after you set up the Date Format in the settings and you then tap on the time in the top right of the touch screen. Does it change the display to a Date/Time?
Will give it a go, Mike, but why can’t they make it easy? What is so difficult about issuing clear instructions how to do something? After this lot, think I will study for a PhD, will be a lot easier than trying to read up on Peugeot.:nono:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Touching he time only opens the profiles screen. I don't think you can display the date anywhere. Having the option to change the date is probably only useful when using the myPeugeot app to keep a record of your journeys or for the car to know when GMT and BST change.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Touching he time only opens the profiles screen. I don't think you can display the date anywhere. Having the option to change the date is probably only useful when using the myPeugeot app to keep a record of your journeys or for the car to know when GMT and BST change.
Thanks, yorky, I suspected as much. No big problem just irritating that these small details have been left out. I will certainly be dotting the i’s & dotting the t’s in 3-4 years time as I will be getting everything down in writing before I even look at another car. Lesson learned :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
The date is displayed in the notification menu. Second to right button, in the top right corner - something like 2 sheets of paper.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The date is displayed in the notification menu. Second to right button, in the top right corner - something like 2 sheets of paper.
Obrigado, Rui, but I was meaning where can you display the date without fiddling about :thumb:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not really sure why you want the date displayed, why not hang a calender somewhere. :)
:lol::lol:
Only because most cars I have owned displayed the date as well as time and only the other day I needed to know the date.
It’s just handy that’s all. Besides the calendars I have are a mite distracting :D

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I know what you mean, in the past I’ve found myself looking for the date but not since I’ve had the 3008. From memory, my Focus displayed the date as the infotainment system was booting which is better than nothing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts