Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently had a coolant leak, which resulted in around a litre of coolant lost before I noticed I had a problem, the expansion bottle was as good as empty. Coolant problem now fixed.

Why didn't I get a warning message on the display?

The car is 2010 308 1.6dHDI, 90 BHP, the base model S DT, with the orange display.

Thanks in advance.

·
3,192 Posts
Just so your not being ignored...has you car a low coolant level indicator?if it has it may have failed.if it has it may just need a clean or replacing...is there a sensor in the expansion tank?

ps out of the 87 people who viewed your post none has experienced your problem...so be patient and someone will pop along soon

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Looking at the handbook, your 308 does not seem to have a coolant level warning system, or, at least, the handbook does not show any particular warning light or message relating to it.

Ask the dealer??? [yea, right, like they are likely to know....... :rolleyes:]

·
Registered
11 Posts
87 views and no comments, anyone got any advice............PLEASE...

THANK YOU
Hi All,

@john 532, Well I have to admit/confess that I'm one of the people that view and not reply?
Why well because I don't know the answer or how to help to the posted question/problem and also maybe I have a similar problem and hope to learn from the posted comments. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts