Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to remove the dash. Is there a "walkthrough" to be found.? I try the search function but cant find.

-RM

·
Registered
14,860 Posts
You might find something on the 407 facebook group but i dont think anyone has done a step by step all i can say is its time consuming but not terribly hard i have removed dashes from various peugeots over the years the main issue is finding all the bolts.

·
5,032 Posts
You might find something on the 407 facebook group but i dont think anyone has done a step by step all i can say is its time consuming but not terribly hard i have removed dashes from various peugeots over the years the main issue is finding all the bolts.
Don't think anyone's ever done a step by step guide,definitely not that I know of on my facebook page, rtn in Doncaster can have the dash out in about 20 minutes I believe so maybe an hour/hour and a half for first time. Guessing its for heater flaps ??

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'm pretty sure the step by step guide will be on Peugeot's Servicebox, you just have to pay them the measly 7 euro's for access.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts