Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I just noticed another problem with my 306! when i turn left on a roundabout or junction etc, all of my dashboard lights come on! they go off again when i straighten up!
Does anyone have any idea why this happens? And also, what i can do to get rid of it!

Thanks! :thumb:

S

·
0 Posts
I've never heard of all of them coming on, i did see a car once that had low oil level, whenever that cornered it'd flash the oil light up

Maybe this is happening on yours but a short is causing them all to come on?

I admit its a bit of a far fetched idea, but hey its an idea, worth checking oil level anyway! :thumb:

B

·
0 Posts
Stubbo said:
....., i did see a car once that had low oil level, whenever that cornered it'd flash the oil light up
! :thumb:

That is a classic sign of low oil level - when you go round the corner, the oil zooms over to the other side of the sump and the oil pump draws air :eek:

Hope you sold the car...

D

S

·
0 Posts
Fortunately it wasnt my car, and it died a few weeks later so was scrapped to make the roads a safer place :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stubbo said:
I've never heard of all of them coming on, i did see a car once that had low oil level, whenever that cornered it'd flash the oil light up

Maybe this is happening on yours but a short is causing them all to come on?

I admit its a bit of a far fetched idea, but hey its an idea, worth checking oil level anyway! :thumb:

did it and they don't seem to be coming back on!
though, when i checked the level, there was almost half in there! topped it up a bit and it seems to have done the trick though! :) thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts