Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

The multifunction thingy in the centre of the dash on a 2006 407 1.6 HDi SE....mine shows radio information on the right and clock on the left. How do I display the heater directional symbols?

Thank you

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try pressing the button on the end of the wiper stalk to change the information that is displayed.
Thanks storeman
I tried that. It flicks through the various screens for mpg, trip etc. but no sign of the ventilation symbols. I've pressed everything I can see and nothing seems to change it.

·
5,087 Posts
Press the auto button ??

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts

Buttons on the left Audio Trip Clim change the priority of the screen so it will show one of those primarily, that is what you looking for?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks neecola, that explains it. I must have a problem with the buttons because the CLIM button doesn't do anything when I press it, the other 2 buttons do work. Is there a solution?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Honestly that is the first time I hear about it, I did get one button to jam on that RD4 but that it doesn't work... Well obviously since other AC commands work I would suspect the micro switch underneath the button. Try pressing it little harder or wiggling it (but dont break anything because someone on the forum told you to :D ).

If you have experience in DIY Radio is very easy to remove and its front panel is held with few screws, so you can inspect the switch for physical damage. That is how I would start.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts