Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
i have the dreaded heater flap problemwith my 407 which entails the removal of the complete dash.
i am willing to attampt this but dont have a clue on where to start and the sequence for the removal.
can anyone point me to somewhere where i can download the sequence for the dash removal so that i can fixmy heater system.

thanks
mark

D

·
0 Posts
The removal procedure would take a week to write down. Best just to do it and make all wires and disconnect battery in plenty of time as you will be removing airbags.

D

·
0 Posts
The removal procedure would take a week to right down. Best just to do it and make all wires and disconnect battery in plenty of time as you will be removing airbags.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The reply by Kingfisher on this thread might get you part way there:

www.peugeotcentral.co.uk/ftopic-13257.html

Mine has just been fixed by the dealer who sold me the car, (FOC). He tells me that the shop he sent it to dont ever want to see another one :)

He also told me that the repair involved securing and strengthening the rod that the flap rotates around - whatever that means.

If you can get at it with just kingfishers description, it would be a good result.

Hope this helps

Richard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts