Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, :tiphat:

Could anyone tell me the size or type of bulbs that are in the dash?
Are they 509T type, or do any other peugeot dash lights fit (I asked someone on ebay if 309 dash lights will fit and he said he did'nt think so)

many thanks Mike :thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi All :tiphat:

Just an update on the dash light size, after ripping out the clocks I found the light fixture was a bulb and holder.

the bulb are a R286 / T5 type bulb.

and here is the size.

I hope this will help any of you who need to get new bulbs or to update the old white ones with a set of coloured ones.

I had just got a set of bulbs in blue but the coloured ones are not bright enough for the dash, so I will be getting some of the blue LEDs type ones and will do a "How To Guide" for the fitting as some of the bulbs are inside some of the dial housing and needs to be extracted with care.

See you all soon Mike

·
Registered
80 Posts
Confirmation of bulb type, fitment etc.

hi all,

tried and failed repeatedly to find the types of bulbs for the dash, one of mine is flickering and another seems to have gone altogether,

can anyone post a link to the type of bulb required?
was a "how to" done and if so where is it? i cant seem to find it.

thanks again for all your assistance over the last month or two with my Pug 307, shes now running [finally] and gets me to work most days without a problem.

·
Registered
207 Posts
hi all,

tried and failed repeatedly to find the types of bulbs for the dash, one of mine is flickering and another seems to have gone altogether,

can anyone post a link to the type of bulb required?
was a "how to" done and if so where is it? i cant seem to find it.

thanks again for all your assistance over the last month or two with my Pug 307, shes now running [finally] and gets me to work most days without a problem.
Im assuming ur asking for the dash light for the 307? If so the dash lights are actually led soldered in. There is a guide in the interior section of the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts