Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
414 Posts
That is a great question. I moved your thread over to the appropriate section where it'll garner more exposure thus getting you more responses to your inquiry.

For future reference, please post within the Suggestions & Help sections if you have any feedback or technical issues with your account on the site. All other questions regarding your Peugeot, please post within the suitable section relevant to your inquiry.

Thanks for your understanding and good luck!

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
A dashcam can be used in any vehicle without the need for any software as long as it can be powered up.

Try to be more specific, you may know what you are asking but the rest of us don't.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm guessing that they mean is it possible to use the built in camera's (presumably used for parking assistance at the moment?) as dash cams?

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I'm guessing that they mean is it possible to use the built in camera's (presumably used for parking assistance at the moment?) as dash cams?
Possibly could be what he meant but considering the title was Dash Cams it is reasonable to assume he means dash cams not parking assistance cameras.

Is there any way to use the parking camera as a dash cam? is unambiguous and is immediately obvious what the question is referring to. All I got from the original post was 'is there any software that allows you to use a dash cam in a 3008'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts