Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone has jacked my car up previously and damaged the part under the door by jacking it on the edge - i dont know the name of the part

it runs along the underneath from wheel to wheel, and is coated with a rubbery / cloth material - some of the rubbery material is flaking away from the metal its stuck to.

the question is - what can i re-seal it with ?

i was thinking of just glueing it and re-painting it with underseal, or sticking bitumen tape along it.

any ideas ????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts