Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I seem to have lost the fancy radio graphics that come up on the radio display. All the presets now just say bbc radio 1 etc. Anyone have any ideas what needs to be done to get them back?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi everyone I seem to have lost the fancy radio graphics that come up on the radio display. All the presets now just say bbc radio 1 etc. Anyone have any ideas what needs to be done to get them back?
Push pre-set one and tune into a radio station then press pre-set one again for a few seconds that then stores that radio station, move on to pre-set two doing the same and so on.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I only get the graphics for the occasional radio station, sometimes they're there and sometimes they're not. I think a lot depends on how good the signal is.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys I had graphics for radio 1 2 and 4 before but they seem to have mysteriously disappeared today

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The signal is probably suffering from heat stroke today like me lol

·
Registered
683 Posts
Push pre-set one and tune into a radio station then press pre-set one again for a few seconds that then stores that radio station, move on to pre-set two doing the same and so on.
Note to self, read the question properly before trying to answer. Hardly any graphics on mine either. Am I right in saying its the radio station that transmits its graphic not many UK stations choose to do so.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've never had any sort of graphics on my DAB radio, had a lift in my mates Skoda Octavia and all stations on his DAB have their logo's in the presets I don't think it's a signal thing.

Can't find any settings in the menu to get the graphics to appear on my screen, any ideas??

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you change the bandwidth to good old fm all the radio graphics seem to come up for the various stations it's just on dab they have suddenly gone for the 3 or 4 stations it used to show

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
On some VW and Skoda models it is necessary to download the icon files and save them to the car’s infotainment centre so I wonder if it’s possible to do the same for the 3008.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts