Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have this problem? My DAB can pick some channels up but they are constantly breaking up so they are unlistenable and also my FM radio picks up 1 local station. I have replaced my aerial with one someone had suggested on here but still terrible. Software is running 5.4,should I still try upgrading it?

·
Registered
43 Posts
If FM is performing poorly then that would suggest a problem other than firmware. Is the car under warranty? I would guess at a problem with the aerial base, feeder, or the radio head itself.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
On DAB, to the right of the station information, is an aerial picture with circles round it. This gives a rough guide to signal strength, the more white circles the better. What are you getting? Go to FM and you will see the same, does this compare?

In the aerial base there is an amplifier, and there is a 12v supply to it fed from the radio (or somewhere in the front display). If the 12v is missing you won't get much, if any reception unless you just happen to be in an area of excellent signal strength.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts