Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I am thinking of buying this DAS-6 Dual Action Polisher - Menzerna Kit - Clean Your Car to give me car a tidy before summer comes and would like to know if anyone has any experience with these. I have washed Clayed ,compounded, polished, glazed and waxed by hand but it is painfull:eek: . Are the products with this machine a 4 step process or are they basically just a cutting compound and if so what pad would I use to glaze and wax?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No prob I can use your cars as practice;).. Lol I am still about afraid of it but the more comfortable I get with it the more I will enjoy it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just something to be aware of - the DAS-6 is actually an orbital sander which Deltalyo says can be used as a polisher - if you want a polisher, they also do the SIM180 which is a 100% polisher and the item I want to pick up from work but keep finding a reason to put it off (mainly ££).

I honestly don't know if there's anything specific you need to do different or if it's just lack of speed control/more torque on the DAS-6 as opposed to the SIM-180 - might be worth finding out as I think the DAS-6 is cheaper than the SIM-180...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts