Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I have a 307 1.6 diesel 57 plate. It has been down the Garage for almost 1 month now with the issue it keeps cutting out and most of the time won't start at all. Before I took it to the garage it cut out when I was approaching junctions and then wouldn't start again for a couple days then is fine for a week or so then would cut out again They have hooked it up to the diagnostics and no faults at all, they have changed fuel filter a valve for the fuel and the diafram but still cutting out, the mechanic has even taken it out on the bypass and it cut out at 70mph. Any ideas at all?? Thanks

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hi there, I have a 307 1.6 diesel 57 plate. It has been down the Garage for almost 1 month now with the issue it keeps cutting out and most of the time won't start at all. Before I took it to the garage it cut out when I was approaching junctions and then wouldn't start again for a couple days then is fine for a week or so then would cut out again They have hooked it up to the diagnostics and no faults at all, they have changed fuel filter a valve for the fuel and the diafram but still cutting out, the mechanic has even taken it out on the bypass and it cut out at 70mph. Any ideas at all?? Thanks
go here
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/need-20-posts-before-pm-13646/

post anything you wish until you reach 20 posts

then go here
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/maintenance-9/diagnostic-peugeot-planet-map-7734/
and search the Planet map for forum users in your area

then PM the nearest planet guru for a diagnostic

Hope this helps :D

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Why have you posted the same question in four different sections of the forum ?

This will not get faster answers - it just means that all the answers will be split between the four posts wiith several duplicate replies. Multiple identical posts is not cool and is liable to be treated as spam.

·
Registered
93 Posts
This sounds like a water leak and water hitting a wire cutting the car out.

have you got any diagnostic / code info please.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts