Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine was making a funny noise, something like tustustustus. Mechanic was getting car ready for mot and he noticed it too. Said something about the injector have to be removed and seat cut. When I picked the car up he said the noise had stopped and to drive it for a while. Noise came back tonight.

Have no idea about this problem or if Ive described it properly, anyone got any ideas....

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
the bottom of the injector sits against the ally of the head.. this surface needs to be perfectly flat..
If its been leaking then the surface is un even.. cutting a new seat basically skims all the crud off to give a smooth surface again.

ps not my words i`m not that smart :eek:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can I use peugeot planet to get a reading of the injectors, cant remember where I seen this or even what info it gave on the injectors but near sure I seen something.....:lol:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Can I use peugeot planet to get a reading of the injectors, cant remember where I seen this or even what info it gave on the injectors but near sure I seen something.....:lol:
You can but you need to find out what values your injectors should be otherwise it`ll not make any sense to you , DavidIreland on here should be able to tell you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts