Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apart from pressing the right stick to get ot up for a few seconds, is there anyway to get the current mpg on thr screen permanently?

I use it to learn the most economical way to drive a car. I dont like not having it up all the time.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Use the little scroll wheel on the left side of the steering wheel it will come up. You can setup a profile to have whatever information that suites you on the screen in front of you, have a play with profiles/setting, the MPG is already on the scroll wheel though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use the little scroll wheel on the left side of the steering wheel it will come up. You can setup a profile to have whatever information that suites you on the screen in front of you, have a play with profiles/setting, the MPG is already on the scroll wheel though.
Weird, been round several times and not found it?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I had to go in to trip to get the average mpg. As you say Fontie, the current mpg is in personal and reads '0' when stationary.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Leave it on Personal and go into profiles settings and set so you see MPG. I cant explain exactly how to do it I cant remember lol you will see when you look.

·
Registered
204 Posts
On personal mode, with mph showing, I think you push the end of the right stick (where the rear wash wipe is) and it will cycle through current mpg / mpg 1 and mpg 2

·
Registered
276 Posts
Go onto the center screen, press the car key, tap the icon that looks like a dash and edit the personal settings, then when you select personal it will show. G meter is funny but you end up cornering at 50 just to get the ball to move lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.