Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lovely people,
I am going to Lease a 5008.. but not sure about the colour to choose. Cumulus Grey or Pearlescent White. Is the Pearl too expensive to maintain..? Addmitingly I am a lazy person to clean all the time.. I like the Pearl white but if the wise people put here tell me not to go for it as it require more maintenance than a Grey.. I will adhere.
And, Cumulus Grey is it very light Silver?
Thanks 馃檹

Registered
Peugeot 508 GT-Line 1.5l BlueHDI S/S Hatchback 2019
My 508 is Cumulus Grey, I would says its darker than silver, but only slightly. In my opinion, the white looks better (on the fastback anyway) but only when clean, so will need to be washed regular to look its best. In my own experience of owning cars for 24 years, silvers and greys are probably the best colours to not wash as often as you should and not look terrible. However, I would have had a white one if there was on in my price range at the time because I actually enjoy cleaning my car every weekend. But I do love the grey, so if you don't like washing cars, go with grey.

Disclaimer - This is just my personal opinion and may not be factually correct, or to everyone's taste :)

Paul

Reactions: Vipu

Registered
Hi lovely people,
I am going to Lease a 5008.. but not sure about the colour to choose. Cumulus Grey or Pearlescent White. Is the Pearl too expensive to maintain..? Addmitingly I am a lazy person to clean all the time.. I like the Pearl white but if the wise people put here tell me not to go for it as it require more maintenance than a Grey.. I will adhere.
And, Cumulus Grey is it very light Silver?
Thanks
Neither. Ultimate Red is the way to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Completely agree with nsw1654, planning to lease a 5008 in UK for red. But also thinking of Sunset Copper; as this is a standard color for free:LOL:, anyone have a idea on this color?:)

Registered
My 308 is pearlescent white and got it ceramic coated. She'll stay clean for a long time. A wet sponge when it's dirty is all that's needed. The bad thing is that minor scratches or chips are very hard to touch up. Other than that I love the shine when the sun is out.

Reactions: Hooliopaulio

Registered
I have Pearlescent White
Have had dealer applied paint protection and find it works wonderfully
Even the dead insects that cover the front area just wipe off when I wash the car
Generally most time I just have to hose the car clean
The same would apply no matter what colour you have

Registered
I have Pearlescent White
Have had dealer applied paint protection and find it works wonderfully
Even the dead insects that cover the front area just wipe off when I wash the car
Generally most time I just have to hose the car clean
The same would apply no matter what colour you have
The paint protection is Fusion Quartz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts