Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have been trying to work out how to change adaptive cruise control distance setting, since I got my car its been at set at one second and would at times like to back it off a little. Have read the manal tried a selection buttons on the stalk and looked through the menu on the touch screen but no where can i see to change it.

Help....

·
Registered
277 Posts
You press one of the MEM buttons on the stalk and then use the touchscreen to select the distance/interval.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You press one of the MEM buttons on the stalk and then use the touchscreen to select the distance/interval.
Ok so i put the car into cruise mode on the stalk the distance briefly appears in the centre of the dashboard display indicating One second with an up and down arrow but no matter what I press, nothing changes or appears?

·
Registered
277 Posts
The owner's manual explains it better than me probably:

This is for the pre face-lift stalk though, if yours is a face-lift then it will gave a stock where the top button says GAP and you use that to cycle through the gap settings.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I read that, but Im guessing you have to be driviing with the cruise activated in order to see the plus or mins on the display, sat in the car stationary it does not appear.

·
Registered
113 Posts
There is a gap button on the top of the stubby cruise control stalk (the one you can't see when you're driving!). With adaptive cruise activated, press the Gap button to cycle through the 3 presets Close/Normal/Far these are not adjustable and I normally have mine on the far setting as normal seems a touch too close for a relaxing drive!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a gap button on the top of the stubby cruise control stalk (the one you can't see when you're driving!). With adaptive cruise activated, press the Gap button to cycle through the 3 presets Close/Normal/Far these are not adjustable and I normally have mine on the far setting as normal seems a touch too close for a relaxing drive!
Nope not got one of those on the hidden stalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorted it, the cruise distance setting only appears once the system is active and you press the memory button on the stalk, the smeg display then shows as above.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a 2015 HDI Allure S/S - When I press the button on the stalk, it only shows predefined speed limits but no adaptive distance limits on the display, should it??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a 2015 HDI Allure S/S - When I press the button on the stalk, it only shows predefined speed limits but no adaptive distance limits on the display, should it??
Only if you have adaptive cruise control or dynamic driving pack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts