Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a peugeot 407sw 1.6hdi on a 55 reg, It doesn't have cruse control but I would like to have it on my car as I'm doing a fair bit of motorway mileage, is it worth getting it fitted and if so does anyone have a pricing range and how long it takes to fit, and also where abouts I could get it done, I live in the north west. Thanks Craig.

C

·
0 Posts
Can fit it yourself, takes very little time, anyone with Peugeot planet can activate it for you this takes minutes to do. Depending on how much you can find a cruise stalk for should cost £30-50 total.

Pretty sure there's even a guide/how to on here somewhere.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it's that easy i would rather let someone fit it for me, I don't mind paying £100 really :)... Just need to find somewhere that can do it -.- haha! Thanks pall.

·
11,767 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, any chance you could get me a stalk im willing to pay for it all done, i just want cruise control haha!! let me know, private message me if needs be. thanks craig.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
is that the only part i need to buy?... if so once i have bought it would you be able to fit it for me, of course i will pay you!! and activating it as well haha!! Thanks, Craig.

Edit - I have bought this item just waiting to receive it, once i have received it can i make arrangements with yourself to come and fit it and activate it with the program you was on about?, Thanks Craig.

·
11,767 Posts
Yep that's all you should need, although it's worth checking the brake switch. Post a picture of it, it should be behind the glove box up in the passenger foot well.

PAZ45 is closer to you than I am and has activated quite a lot of them.

C

·
0 Posts
Yep that's all you should need, although it's worth checking the brake switch. Post a picture of it, it should be behind the glove box up in the passenger foot well.

PAZ45 is closer to you than I am and has activated quite a lot of them.
IF you need a different brake switch they only cost about £7 off ebay again :D

C

·
0 Posts
Wouldn't worry too much about brake switch, never seen or heard of a 407 needing a new one to fit cruise.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I didn't need a brake switch on mine, which Gibbo very kindly enabled for me today, drove the car home in superior comfort thanks to the cruise.

I can recommended his services, I'm very happy :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gibbo how much will you charge to fit the stalk and activate it? Also can you private message me your number and once I have received the item I'll contact you to make arrangements. Thanks Craig

·
11,767 Posts
Give Paz45 a try first, he's much closer, not far from Ashton in Makerfield. I'd have to add tunnel costs to my journey as I don't get over that way too much nowadays.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts