Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
5,997 Posts
Should be either in customer preparation or in engine ECU and BSI configuration menus

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
steve, tried to reply to your PM but it said ur inbox was full, have also sent a visitor message on your profile.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
where abouts are you from Stevie?

I can sort your cruise/speed limiter out if near me, in your PM did u mean u have cruise but not speed limiter or that you wanting to install the stalk and have ir activated ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be great,yes I have cruise control,but limiter speed just flashes when try to use.i stay near Ayr but will travel up to yours no problem...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
that seems bit strange, especially if the car had the stalk from new, and should been programmed for it to be used.

do u know the last 8 digits of your VIN and I can check if it had it from factory?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It didn't have it from factory,I fitted stalk and pedal then someone tried to activate both for me but know much about them.so he only got cruise activated.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
ah rite gotcha!

some of the cars wont accept the speed limiter for some reason, some say its cause of a missing sensor or the actual accelerator pedal.

so it might be the case that car wont have it programmed full stop until the sensor/pedal was sorted, but I don't know which one it is.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
might be fine then to do but is a trek to come from ayr for it not to work and pay for my time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Speed limiter

I know monty,my other one has it also.just can't get limiter to be active
I had added the cruise control on my PUG 207 last summer, before I gone travelling to Europe.
In the Diadbox/planet it allows you to add ONCE the Cruise control or cruise control and limiter.
So if the person who enable your cruise control the first time did not choose the option with the limiter you may not be able to add it.
Again I can be wrong, as I said this was on PUG 207, NOT 308. But the software is the same for both cars.
You can check on on 207 forums. There was where I found all the info to retrofit Cruise control. And when I used planet to enable the cruise control, it actually asked me which one I want. I choose the cruise only. After this the Speed limiter was not available/greyed out in the software.
Full Chip Diagnostic Tool Fits for CITROEN PEUGEOT Lexia 3 Pp2000 Diagbox V7.83, software and cable for under £40 is cheap if you want to play with the software. I got the same one (from another ebay user) and it worked fine, you dont need to spent £100s of pounds for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi, I got planet/diagbox and done it myself..cruise and limiter all work..thx for help and would recommend easy diagnostics where I got planet and diagbox from who was very helpful..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi there,
Quick question, what did you need to change/install for the cruise control?
Got a lexia box ordered to make changes/checks on the ECU...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts