Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed the cruise stalk from my 2006 307 before it went for assesment after the accident and would like to fit it to the older 2004 307 I'm getting as a replacement. Do the older, pre facelift models use the same stalk.

I'm guessing that the 2004 model will use the two clutch switches rather than the single switch so I may have to source & buy one. Just hoping it's the same stalk as the one I have.

The MFD in the 2004 is a different type to the one I had in my previous car. It is darker on the left and was wondering if the MFD from the 2006 car would work in the 2004 car after changing the settings with planet / diagbox.

I won't be getting the replacement until the beginning of June so can't find out for myself until then.

·
11,722 Posts
Yep, same stalk across the board for all Pugs and Citroens.

I think there's a pic of the 4 wire brake switch.

I've not found any older 307s compatible with it though, aside from my 05 plate SE.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I though about adding CC too.

But first I whipped the surround off, to find out that it has a blanking plug, which is blanking an empty hole. So no loom plug :(

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm guessing that the 2004 model will use the two clutch switches rather than the single switch so I may have to source & buy one.
All RHD Peugeot 307 after Monday 4 november 2002 use the 4 wire stop switch.
All LHD Peugeot 307 after Friday 13 december 2002 use the 4 wire stop switch.

This is a pcb from a com2000 unit the side shown is the side facing the instrument cluster, the ring shows the cruise control connector:

Holt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts