Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone retrofit/enabled cruise control on Peugeot 206? What are the steps? I'm getting invalid value in BSI and download faulty in instrument panel configurations. My ecu (J34P) has two option to enable cruise control.
1. RVV1 - enable cruise control with out speed Limiter
2. RVV2 - enable cruise control with Speed Limiter

Only the 2nd option can be enabled( mark as present). Other one doesn't seems to be change. (no present option at all)

It has 4 wires brake switch, clutch switch and 4 wire acceleration paddle. (doesn't support limit as I read)
Its 2006 xr (VIN VF32AKFWA47460712)

Any idea or clue that helps me to enable cruise control. Thank you.

Ps: I read most of the theads related to cruise control but couldn't get it to work. If this is already address please excuse me for asking the same question again and again.

·
12,817 Posts
Yep, I had the same issue with my 206. I could enable it in one part with Planet but the other part wouldn't accept the change.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J34p ecu is not allowing to set cruise control wothout limit to present. Pp2000 doesnt have that option. Is it permenetly disabled from the hardware or any workaround.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
J34p ecu is not allowing to set cruise control wothout limit to present. Pp2000 doesnt have that option. Is it permenetly disabled from the hardware or any workaround.
Hi all,

I tried with pp2000 and Launch scanner but no luck.
Still RVV1 cannot be set to present using those two applocation. Is there any workaround for that without reading ecu using pic programme

1 - 4 of 4 Posts