Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi seen a cruise control stalk on fea bay for car..can this be fitted to a car that never had one fitter..just looks like it clicks in like the radio control stalk....car is 2003 307sw 90bhp

G

·
Cruise was never available on that engine option, so just plugging in the stalk won't suddenly give you cruise I'm afraid.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
I'm new on this forum, so 'hello' :)
I'd like to fit Cruise Control in my 406, but I'm not sure if there were any kits available.

My car details:
406 2.0 HDi 90bhp Estate
Engine: DW10TD
Production date: 2001 May 30 (reg plate 51)
Computer - D9 semi-mux

If I can fit one how much would it be? Any suggestions for garages in London or Surrey?
Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
hi greg, as you have a 2001 model of a peugeot i will doubt you will be able to do install cruise control, i have learned this from my exploits but that was on a 307, for some reason it doesnt work untill models built 03 and onwards...

but in general you can buy the module from dealership, plug it into the steering column, activate via planet...sorted..

hope this helps

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have my car 406 with the Cruise Control kit. You can get this kit from other dealer or the dealer from where you are getting your car 406. I got this kit from the outside dealer because it was not available with the main dealer. This kit allows you for easiest addition of cruise control to any car or truck. It also consists everything that you need to set it up and install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
I'd like to fit Cruise Control in my 206cc, but I'm not sure if I can.
My car details is,
206 cc
1,6 engine
DAM 920188
YEAR 2002
ECU BOSH 7.4.4
ENGINE TU5JP4
Thank you for any answer.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
To confirm you can retrofit cruise control, your best bet is to find someone with planet in your local area to see if the option is available on your ECU, if there is...your good to go, if not well you can take a guess.

but from what i have gathered, like above, it was only "retrofittable" on models from 2003, but since yours is 2002, you could be lucky and get the later model, which the 2003 uses. (thats if that exists)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cruise Control For 307

I could put cruise control for my 307 03 reg siemens ECU so if u need help please ask. All I did is buy the stalk and pp2000 and I enabled it.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
I could put cruise control for my 307 03 reg siemens ECU so if u need help please ask. All I did is buy the stalk and pp2000 and I enabled it.
glad you got it installed:thumb:, from a massive discussion on this forum somewhere we came to the conclusion that from 03 models you can installed cruise control...and maybe some late models of the 02.:thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hello,
Is there any other part you bought to make it work? Did you only plugged the controller handle to the steering wheel and enabled it by using the PP2000?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
cruise control on 307 03

yes mate bought the stalk and plugged it in and enabled something called speed regulator in the engine ECU configuration

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks mate for the useful information.

Did you able to activate the speed limit function?
And when you plugged the control stalk to the steering wheel, was there any need to remove the steering wheel or just the black cover on the neck?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I could enable the speed limiter but the stalk I bought doesnt have that.
To put the stalk just take off the cover but bear in mind you have to make a hole for the stalk or buy the cover that have space for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts