Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all got intermittent fault with cruise can go for ages with no prob then turns itself off and refuses to re-engage doesn't always display message"speed control system fault" speed limiter works fine. Heard people having to replace cruise control switch is this correct, where is it? DIY repair possible or is it trip to dealer? Many thanks:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Their is a switch by your pedle that can act up (clutch)
My gave problems and it was 100 % after they replaced that one part (or so they say )

·
Registered
4 Posts
My CC occasionally disconnects (although it always comes back on when I hit the button). I assume it's a pedal switch problem (brake or clutch). Is there any adjustment on the "activation point" for these switches at the pedals?

G

·
Intermittent fault with the brake light switch will switch off cruise control and bring up a warning fault - speed control fault, and also ESP / ASR fault. Mine did this, replaced the brake light switch for £26ish and all was fine again. Makes sense that cruise control needs to be linked in to the brakes really :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Intermittent fault with the brake light switch will switch off cruise control and bring up a warning fault - speed control fault, and also ESP / ASR fault. Mine did this, replaced the brake light switch for £26ish and all was fine again. Makes sense that cruise control needs to be linked in to the brakes really :)
Thanks for the reply.

Was the brake switch actually faulty? I think mine might just be being triggered by road vibration.

G

·
My brake light switch was faulty - half the time the brake lights didn't come on :eek: Got mine fixed the next day once I could see this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts