Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I bought a 3008 1.5 BHDI Allure Pack (UK Premium) 10 days ago, it was unregistered from a dealers stock.

I am somewhat confused about the cruise control system, according to the spec it should be standard CC but when I switch it on, it displays the Speedo symbol with the car outline next to it.

The button on the top of the CC stalk has the symbol of two lines converging and changes distance when pressed.

Also the 'drive' display shows my car and the one in front with the size increasing when I get closer to it.

However all that is irrelevant because when I press the button on the end of the CC stalk I get a message 'Activation not possible due to conditions' even at 110kph on a straight empty autoroute.

The speed limiter does work.

HELP!!!!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
You have to set the CC speed before you use the button on the tip of the stalk (to start/pause the CC) - there are 2 buttons ("+" and "-") on the back. Just press one of them to set the CC to your current speed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have to set the CC speed before you use the button on the tip of the stalk (to start/pause the CC) - there are 2 buttons ("+" and "-") on the back. Just press one of them to set the CC to your current speed.
Thanks, I never noticed those buttons but then, because of the position of the stalk, I can't see any of them.

Can I assume that because I have the car symbol by the CC 'speedo' that I have ACC?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Yes, you have the ACC. That one has a "GAP" button on the top and a "MEM" button on the bottom of the stalk (BTW, if you press on this button twice, it will set the CC speed to the latest speed traffic sign).
The standard CC has 2 "MEM" buttons on the stalk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, you have the ACC. That one has a "GAP" button on the top and a "MEM" button on the bottom of the stalk (BTW, if you press on this button twice, it will set the CC speed to the latest speed traffic sign).
The standard CC has 2 "MEM" buttons on the stalk.
Thanks, another 'optional extra' fitted on my model that I wasn't told about :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks, I never noticed those buttons but then, because of the position of the stalk, I can't see any of them.

Can I assume that because I have the car symbol by the CC 'speedo' that I have ACC?
Yes I have a 308GT with it seems the same system. It’s not very well explained and pictured in the manual. The buttons being hidden on the back. When engaged the car and speedo change from white to green on mine when engaged, then the distances can be set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts