Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

So I’ve been trying to get cruise control working on my 207 HDI 1.6 110 GT 2006, but haven’t had any luck. I purchased the stalk with the speed limiter as it was much cheaper, it shows up on the dash but will not let me set the speed just shows two flashing dashes.

I looked into the parameter measurement screen on pp2000 to see if the brake pedal switches were synced up, they seem fine but the clutch pedal switch always shows as pressed no matter what. Is the clutch switch the issues or I’m I missing something?

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I enabled it in the bsi menu and in the ecu / engine menu, tryed with speed limter and without.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
should be fine then,

take it out and plug back in to make sure good connection, had 1 that was a bit loose and didn't wanna work.

if not that then could be faulty stalk as the programming been done ok it would appear

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If the system thinks the clutch pedal is depressed, it will not engage cruise control, so you have to get it to switch between depressed and non-depressed modes.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
nope just on the steering wheel control area for the cruise control part

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I found it, was looking at something completely different, LOL. Any advice on how I could get to the switch its self I can get to the cable connection but the switch is much harder to access.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Think I’m just going buy a new switch, there cheap enough and try it without fitting it to the pedal.

·
6,247 Posts
It may not be the switch is faulty it may just need resetting by pulling the plunger out a little more

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I removed the switch from the pedal and pushed it in manually and changed states from pressed to released. The pedal must not be able to actuate the switch, but now I’m wondering if the switch should show as pressed or released when the clutch is not physically pushed in?

·
6,247 Posts
Switch should be pushed in when pedal is up. The plunger can be pulled out from the switch body to extend its length. The most common issue is the plunger gets pushed in too far if someone catches the pedal with their foot and lifts the pedal higher than its normal rest position

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you referring to the clutch control switch, the one with the plunger because I thought the cruise cut of switch was the smaller one above it.

·
6,247 Posts
On my Daughters 207 there was only a single switch on the clutch pedal which was the one i was referring too

·
6,247 Posts
Servicebox part number shows the non plunger switch as the cruise control switch

·
6,247 Posts
Strange I am sure the Daughters 207cc had two plunger switches like my old 307 one clutch and one brake

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
My 307 has a clutch switch like this one, one locating pin was broken so it was not working when clutch pedal was in released position. Replaced it and all good. SWITCH

It is a mongrel to get to, especially if you are not vertically challenged and have ham sized hands though... :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts