Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago i clipped a Traffic Cone on teh motorway at 70mph, slighty buckled my wheel, Lost my hubcap and took out my wing mirror.
I am now noticing a loud creaking noise on the car when I go around 5-10 mph, and then i will get a 'surging' on the wheel, I had a Full caliper replacement and Disc and Pads replaced on that wheel about 2-3 months ago

any idea whats causing it? should I get car into the garage?

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Domm20 said:
A few days ago i clipped a Traffic Cone on teh motorway at 70mph, slighty buckled my wheel, Lost my hubcap and took out my wing mirror.
I am now noticing a loud creaking noise on the car when I go around 5-10 mph, and then i will get a 'surging' on the wheel, I had a Full caliper replacement and Disc and Pads replaced on that wheel about 2-3 months ago

any idea whats causing it? should I get car into the garage?
You just clipped it and took out your wing mirror?
Garage job asap i would think , get it in the air to see whats f*cked.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well it was caliper disc and pad on teh left wheel and disc and pads on the right.

Seems when i clipped the cone at 70 the hubcap came straight up into the mirror, mirror bent in and hit passenger window then the mirror casing shattered along with the mirror, window is fine (weird) but now i just get a creaking noise and can feel it through the Handbrake when driving slowly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts