Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`ve got the above noise on the right hand front of my car , its not ball joint , steering rack or droplink , its not all the time but when it does happen its over a manhole or bump ,it sounds high up near the windscreen as the noise seems to resonate through the windscreen and is quite loud , anybody come across something like this before?:confused:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Could be an extremely silly reply so just shout and i will go sit in the corner of the room.

I had a craking noise that sounded really bad but it was a cracked wheel arch liner. Sounded awful.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pugsick said:
Could be an extremely silly reply so just shout and i will go sit in the corner of the room.

I had a craking noise that sounded really bad but it was a cracked wheel arch liner. Sounded awful.
No answer is silly , i`ll check :thumb:

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pugsick said:
Sorry, ive got to ask but did you get to the bottom of the creaking/ cracking noise you mentioned?
It stopped ,i`m going on the assumption it was a small stone stuck somewhere.:mad:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Oooh i tell my self those sorts of things.

''''I remeber once back in my XR2 days i got 2 different technicians to drive my car for 5 miles as i was noticing a bad vibrating sound above 50mph. I couldnt believe it when I was told that it was the 2 x 50p coins in my ashtray rattling'''':eek:

J

·
0 Posts
I've had that before. Wondering what the hell the vibrating noise is. Usually ends up being cd's in the door pockets or like pugsick said, coins! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts