Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
308 got line creaking clutch pedal I know there was a TSB on this but I couldn’t be annoyed bringing it to a main dealer. Does anything have to be removed to get to the pivot points?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dealer said they will carry out a "diagnostic check" whatever that means and then said may charge me £71 I said "NO" :mad:the car is still in warranty until November.
They tried that with me too when I last had it done, had to put my foot down. They greased it up with a thick yellow grease, which only worked for a few months..

Let us know how you get on!

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
There is a ball joint at the top of the lever, I just squirted some 3 in 1 with PTFE up there and my squeak went away and so far has not returned. I could "feel" the squeak with my foot it was so rough.

·
Registered
8 Posts
308 got line creaking clutch pedal I know there was a TSB on this but I couldn’t be annoyed bringing it to a main dealer. Does anything have to be removed to get to the pivot points?
Mine does this in cold or hot weather. I also noticed on really hot days the finish on the gear stick is also a bit creaky to the touch

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.