Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I've got the 308 gt line 2017 and I've got a real issue with the centre console. Every time I enter even a slight corner the centre console is creaking. Not a huge issue I know, but more an annoyance than anything. Has anyone experienced the same and any advice?? Thanks

·
Administrator
2,774 Posts
If it's not right and your still under warranty, take it back to them to sort it.

I know it means the have to have the car for a day which can be inconvenient, but it comes with a warranty to these very things.

Paul

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all.

I've got the 308 gt line 2017 and I've got a real issue with the centre console. Every time I enter even a slight corner the centre console is creaking. Not a huge issue I know, but more an annoyance than anything. Has anyone experienced the same and any advice?? Thanks
I don't know if it's the same problem or symptom that I have experienced on my 308SW, but during the warm periods after the winter i noticed creaking coming from the center console. I then located the creaking to be coming from the driver and front passenger doors, from the front where you have the air vents. I took it to the dealer (my 2 year warranty was still valid, I don't know how it is covered with extended warranty) and they replaced all the clips on the door panels with new for which they said later that they have rubber on the them...

I don't know if that will solve your problem but it worked for me and this year when the winter ended and the spring came there were no problems with creaking...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi i have a 2017 gt line and mine does the same thing when going round a corner if i push on the plastic it creaks as it is such a hard plastic i don't know what Peugeot would do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts