Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i'm steven & new to the forum, after finishing work this evening i came out to find my car at a funny angle in the car park. someone had reversed into the rear wheel arch badly scratching it and denting it in,now apart from being annoyed this is only cosmetic damage and can be fixed. now the problem is it's also bent my front RH wheel out slightly, the LH wheel still aligned correctly. now i'm assuming that when the idiot (putting it very politely) hit me and moved the car it has bent something, as i'm no expert on cars i ain't got a clue what wrong. a friend has mentioned it could be a track rod end?? any information you could give me would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
184 Posts
sailin_home said:
hi, i'm steven & new to the forum, after finishing work this evening i came out to find my car at a funny angle in the car park. someone had reversed into the rear wheel arch badly scratching it and denting it in,now apart from being annoyed this is only cosmetic damage and can be fixed. now the problem is it's also bent my front RH wheel out slightly, the LH wheel still aligned correctly. now i'm assuming that when the idiot (putting it very politely) hit me and moved the car it has bent something, as i'm no expert on cars i ain't got a clue what wrong. a friend has mentioned it could be a track rod end?? any information you could give me would be very much appreciated.
Too inspecific really. Crash damage needs to be seen. Get a picture or two up.
Your RH wheel could well be a track rod end, could also be quite a few diff things behind the wheel but I can see why he would assume track rod end. Best bet is to get a pic of behind the wheel so we can see what is broke

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
roy_newell said:
Too inspecific really. Crash damage needs to be seen. Get a picture or two up.
Your RH wheel could well be a track rod end, could also be quite a few diff things behind the wheel but I can see why he would assume track rod end. Best bet is to get a pic of behind the wheel so we can see what is broke
got a friend coming round now to have a look at the car, n help me get the wheel off. the wheel is a good 2-3" out of alignment. will take photos while the wheel off

1 - 3 of 3 Posts