Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to this site so hi there. I'm just wondering I have a peugeot 307 sw 2litre and need to change the crankshaft sensor but cant find it for the life of me just wondering whether any of you guys no where I can find it so I can get it changed thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It depends on WHAT 2 litre choice of 3

I would also ask WHY you want to change it its not a common issue
What you mean by choice of 3 and not long brought the car and I got it back home and day after refused to start and my mate placed a diagnostics on it and it came up up the code relating to the crankshaft sensor

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
136 HP is 16 valve RHR engine code and crank sensor is at the crank pulley wiring could be the real issue hence the reason i asked WHY

Other 2 litres are 8 valve and in the bellhousing hence the reason for asking WHAT engine.
Sorry yh I knew it was a 16 valve but I was unsure what you meant by it and thanks for the info will help me out alot tomorrow as long as it's dry anyway.

·
Registered
155 Posts
136 HP is 16 valve RHR engine code and crank sensor is at the crank pulley wiring could be the real issue hence the reason i asked WHY

Other 2 litres are 8 valve and in the bellhousing hence the reason for asking WHAT engine.
I myself have always wondered about this.
As my engine is EW10J4 16 valve type....I gues it's at the pulley end because for
ythe life of me, I have never been able to find the damn thing anywhere near the bell housing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts