Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI my son's Partner courtesy lights do not come on when opening doors, will come on if put into the on all the time, just wondering if this could be one of the switches that are not working properly, I would like to know where they are located, inside the doors or not, before we take the door cards off.

Cheers Barrie

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi. You don't say which year/model.

Here are the switch settings from the handbook circa 2016 in case they are any use to you.

Otherwise I wonder if there are options to modify settings in Diagbox?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. You don't say which year/model.

Here are the switch settings from the handbook circa 2016 in case they are any use to you.

Otherwise I wonder if there are options to modify settings in Diagbox?
The Year is 2005. Peugeot Partner that's all I have

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ok so scrub the previous info.

So on your model I seem to remember you also have reading lights at the front. Maybe that is what is working?

Is it a van or multispace?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi it's a Peugeot partner escapade 2005, interior lights at the front and back work only if switched on, no courtesy lights, I will have a look at the lights above they are similar to the ones in your photo.

Cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would say don't open up the door interior trims because on your model the courtesy lights operate via the two front doors and the tailgate door. As I remember the sliding doors don't have switches/sensors. So they can't all be broken?

So there are 3x switch positions, on off and auto. Not sure but I think the ignition has to be on for the lights to auto on/off.

You need to look at a circuit diagram. There might be some sort of timer that's failed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have tried to find a circuit diagram but never found it, the one in Haynes but not much use, looked on the net found nothing, the ignition does not have to be on, that's why when you open the doors the lights come on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts