Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2013 model 508 with halogen headlights. When i turn on sidelamps, daylight running lights turning off. Also if i turn on low beams again drls are turning off. Is there anyway to make drls always on? Can service make this with a software update ?

I want to buy a led to exchange with halogen drl and fog bulbs. Is this car gives a warning when halogen drl or fog bulbs dies? Can i fit the new led to drl or fogs without any resistors?

I also want to change indoor lighting with white leds. I already changed boot, under doors, glove box, foot lights amd plate bulbs. They were all t10s. It looks really nice now. But i don't know other indoor bulb types. Can someone tell me the bulb types(Upper rear doors and center front)? I searched internet and car manual but i can't find them.

Bonus Question = RPM gauge in the instrument cluster makes clicking noises when gage is ascending or descending. When i talk to service about this topic they told me that they can't open instrument cluster and make repairs. They told i need to buy whole new instrument cluster and it's really expensive. Is there other way to fix this?

·
9,733 Posts
Yes you will get bulb errors with LED bulbs most later models need capacitors not resistors to clear fault

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.