Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i am up county durham on friday night,if anyone needs pp2000 or any other car or van's codes reading send me a PM with details type car and phone number,problem ect,ther will be a small fee.just to cover the cost od gear,i also have access to autodata to show location of part to change,;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi all i am up county durham on friday night,if anyone needs pp2000 or any other car or van's codes reading send me a PM with details type car and phone number,problem ect,ther will be a small fee.just to cover the cost od gear,i also have access to autodata to show location of part to change,;)
Id love to PM you but i havent done 20 posts yet, where in county durham are you going to be as I would like cruise enabling and my parking sensors trouble shooting. Just got the car on Sunday so maybe see if there are any other fault codes. What sort of money would you be looking for?? dont know if you can PM me or email me on [email protected]

thanks

·
5,112 Posts
Id love to PM you but i havent done 20 posts yet, where in county durham are you going to be as I would like cruise enabling and my parking sensors trouble shooting. Just got the car on Sunday so maybe see if there are any other fault codes. What sort of money would you be looking for?? dont know if you can PM me or email me on [email protected]

thanks
that was an old post but ive pm'd him for you :nod::nod:
btw i just copied and pasted your post

·
Registered
58 Posts
lololol erm yeah like feb this year, oops, well it was at the top of the forum, guess this section doesnt get used much, thanks for your help.

Anyone else in the area with PP2000?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.