Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where the cooling fan relays are on the Peugeot 307 1.4 2004 petrol hatchback 5 door its not on the cooling fan housing or both fuse boxes can some one please help me as my car is over heating to the stage its dumping the water out the coolant tank and stop light comes on the dash checked all fuses in both fuse boxes and still the same fan will work if rigged to the battery its self but doesn't when it isn't rigged please can someone help me sort this out changed all sensors and resistor and still the same

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
According to my car, and the Haynes manual by the way, they are! They are in a rectangular vertical box that unclips which, looking from the front with the bumper off, are to the left side of the radiator.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just had another look there definitely no relays on the radiator housing or cowling so could that be the reason why the fan isn't working I will add pictures once I figure out how to on here

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
The relays are IN a black box you cant actually see them unless you open the box if there is a wiring loom going into a box on the front panel thats where the relays are but there are so many variations that your car may not have them there they can be in the fusebox or sometimes behind it.

Peugeot dont like making things simple :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hiya guys theres only one loom that goes from the fuse box to the fan with 3 plugs on it and no relays in the fuse box in the engine bay or behind the glove box checked under the engine bay fuse box and was greater with maxi fuses buts that's about it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts