Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
ever since i bought my 307 2,0 hdi i just cant get the needle to reach 90 degrees on the dashboard gauge.
Is this normal that it´s sitting around 75 on motorway and occasionally around 80 in town?

Once i topped around 95 but this was on forced regeneration on dpf....

Haw swapped the thermostat for a new 83 deg and even swapped the temp sensor sitting on the right side of the engine and even changed all of the coolant fluid just to make sure.... without any luck. :mad:

·
Registered
58 Posts
My 1.4 sits at 80 with normal driving. I thought it was strange too I guess I was just used to the needle sitting in the 'middle' of the gauge with other cars.

Mine creeps up to 90+ in traffic, radiator fan doesn't come on at all so needs attention, cabin fan brings it back down if I can't get moving again.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
both my hdis have had water pumps and new coolant in the last 6 months. it took about an hour and a half of sitting on my drive to get any of my cars over 80 degrees.

they quite efficient when it comes to cooling which isnt a bad thing

D

·
0 Posts
both my hdis have had water pumps and new coolant in the last 6 months. it took about an hour and a half of sitting on my drive to get any of my cars over 80 degrees.

they quite efficient when it comes to cooling which isnt a bad thing
Was this trying to bleed the cooling systems?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts