Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all have to change coolant sensor found were it is it straightforword to change thanks

307 hdi 90 147000 ml

·
Registered
441 Posts
You will find it on the r/h/s by battery, it's on the end of the head block inside the plastic cowling that has about 5 pipes connected to it. Remove air resonator pipe that feeds rear of engine to give you access. Its a green electrical plug and when you refill coolant remember to bleed correctly.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mooseman do you know were the bleed nipple is got sensor today of e bay £7 thanks

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
the bleed screw is on the top near the sensor. theres 2 coolant pipes going to it with a dust cap on the end. make sure the heaters on full to bleed it

just be careful when fitting my one the bit where it clipped in broke away. breakers dont like to sell the thermostat housing on its own and you need to replace the seal at the back which is a nightmare

·
Registered
441 Posts
There are two nipples on this engine, like monty mentions one on the (Thermostat housing) the other is at rear of engine on the pipe that feeds the Matrix (heater) you need to remove the resonator pipe and that will give you clear access to the nipple...like the caps on the wheel valves.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
after having a good look at it I decided to let a x Peugeot mechanic do it for me at £25 cant fall off at that cheers all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts