Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can any one tell me the best best way to do a coolant change and check heater matrix not that i no what i'm looking for on my 03 307 hdi 110 i would be very greatful thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
hi mate - i just changed my coolant...i basically removed the top and bottom hoses of the radiator....i then flushed the radiator out by inserting a hose pipe into the top of the raditor to really flush it out, but you dont have to do this if you just want to drain the old water/coolant out, just remove the bottom hose. Reconnect hoses and fill with coolant. i used around 3 litres of all year coolant , then topped it up with water...start the car...keep an eye on the coolant level as it will drop once the coolant goes round the engine and top up to max level...hope that helps mate...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
goofy gorilla said:
hi mate - i just changed my coolant...i basically removed the top and bottom hoses of the radiator....i then flushed the radiator out by inserting a hose pipe into the top of the raditor to really flush it out, but you dont have to do this if you just want to drain the old water/coolant out, just remove the bottom hose. Reconnect hoses and fill with coolant. i used around 3 litres of all year coolant , then topped it up with water...start the car...keep an eye on the coolant level as it will drop once the coolant goes round the engine and top up to max level...hope that helps mate...

thanks i did it this morning the same way added 2 litres of oat coolant from halfords and about 1 litre of water, will check level after next use also did an oil change used some castrol 10/40 semi a3/b4 not sure if i should have used 5/40? bit late now d:eek: i think i can hear the turbo whistling is this normal on the 307 2.0 hdi turbs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts