Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was just wondering if any of you guys know how litres of coolant the 307 2.0 hdi 110 engine DW10ATED takes and how many bleed screws are their i know two of them one on the thermostat housing and the other on the air filter heater matrix as i am going to give it a flush out and refill with fresh antifreeze as its that time of year and i dont know when it was changed last

D

·
0 Posts
You'll be safe with 6litres. Bleed screw on the bulkhead pipe also as far as I remember.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers david but how do you access the one on the bulkhead the only way i can think of is from underneath the car or take nearside front splash guard off.

S

·
0 Posts
Take airbox out, you can move the intake pipe a bit and sneak your hand down to it then

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers stubbo i did some reading up last night and found out it was behind the battery area so with this info i can get on with the job in question at the weekend if weather permits just wanted info on it so i did not end up the any air locks and damaging the engine in some way once again thanks to all for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts