Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I know this question has been asked in other threads/forums, but my question is a bit different.

I am looking to export my UK RHD Peugeot 308 to Europe, to pass the local MOT equivalent the headlight must be changed to LHD versions.

My question is, does anyone know, do you have to replace both headlights or is it possible to adjust one of them to meet the legal requirements and only replace the headlight with the 'rise'?

Does anybody have any experience of this?

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi,

I know this question has been asked in other threads/forums, but my question is a bit different.

I am looking to export my UK RHD Peugeot 308 to Europe, to pass the local MOT equivalent the headlight must be changed to LHD versions.

My question is, does anyone know, do you have to replace both headlights or is it possible to adjust one of them to meet the legal requirements and only replace the headlight with the 'rise'?

Does anybody have any experience of this?

Thanks
Chris
When I travelled to france, I just brought these converters to stick on mine, dead cheap, just not 100% sure if they'll be MOT standard over there though:
https://www.halfords.com/motoring/travel-accessories/car-headlamp-converters/halfords-headlamp-converters

1 - 3 of 3 Posts