Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I recently bought a 2006 Peugeot 206 cc been happy with it until today tried putting the roof down and nothing happened. The boot cover is in place windows go down undo the roof latches press the button all I get is beeping. Anyone have any idea what this means or how to fix it?

·
Registered
149 Posts
It could be that your pump or motor that operates the roof is failing,First check the fuses and relay's to make sure they are ok,do you operate the roof with engine running or just on battery power.(a weak battery won't operate the roof as it could get stuck half open)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It could be that your pump or motor that operates the roof is failing,First check the fuses and relay's to make sure they are ok,do you operate the roof with engine running or just on battery power.(a weak battery won't operate the roof as it could get stuck half open)
I do it with the engine running. Where about are the fuses and relays for the roof?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Fuses are located in the engine bay and under the dash panel under the steering wheel.The relay's will be located right next to the Hydraulic Pump in the boot area

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fuses are located in the engine bay and under the dash panel under the steering wheel.The relay's will be located right next to the Hydraulic Pump in the boot area
Thanks I’ll check them tomorrow and let you know if anything works

1 - 5 of 5 Posts