Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the wife was going to hospital this morning (baby scan expecting twins!) her car a 2.0 307 (engine code rfn) on a 52 was a bit shaky felt like rough idling but the rev counter wasn't jumping up and down and it stalled once, catalytic converter fault flashed on the screen constantly engine warning light came on too,the car felt a bit sluggish when accelerating.When we brought the car thought it was miss firing so have been looking into coil packs,injectors etc. So just wondering if it could actually be the cat that is causing the prob or if its that aswel.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys. I'm having the exact same problem. Just happened to me tonight. It is frustrating me that just 3 weeks ago I had the car serviced at the dealer. It's also a 2.0 307. 2005 model. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys. I'm having the exact same problem. Just happened to me tonight. It is frustrating me that just 3 weeks ago I had the car serviced at the dealer. It's also a 2.0 307. 2005 model. Any help would be appreciated.
Any luck?.

I had this fault last night. Engine suffered major loss of power and felt juddery when driving. Can get it to start up but feels like something isn't firing or is rattling

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.