Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a 308 SW GTline and I am after finding out if you can do more than just skip tracks using the steering wheel.
If i am listening to an album via USB on my Iphone and i want to change albums i cannot find a way to do it via the steering wheel controls, only using the touchscreen.
I have tried everything i can think of, any help appreciated.
Cheers Mick

·
Registered
881 Posts
Press List button on the steering wheel, then with rotating button above go to the top - two dots (".."). Press rotating number at this dots, now you see the folders/albums. You can choose a song within actual folder this way as well, instead of skip track by track.
At least this work with USB sticks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for the info it is appreciated.
I have just tried your suggestion and that just brings up a huge alphabetical list of every individual song on my iPhone. I am after a list of all the albums? Have I not set something up correctly on the Smeg unit? Cheers.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Does it appear name of the album in, I think, second line from the top? What's happen when tap this line?
Perhaps all your tracks is located in one folder on your iPhone and sorted by the album, and SMEG sort tracks by folder, by default. Go to the Media/Second Screen/Media List. Here tap Album then confirm . This way SMEG will sort tracks by album. If your tracks are tagged as they should be, I believe that will solve your problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have another question if you can help please? I have been out a few times today in the car and I have needed to change the Smeg unit to Album every time, for some reason it keeps going back to sorting by track, do you have to do this???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.