Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I connect my iPhone to the car, not all of my contact list transfers across. Does anybody else have the same problem and have you solved it?:confused:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've seen postings which link this problem to the new iOS 11 on iPhones and the older firmware installed on our 3008.

I use my phone with Carplay (and an official Apple cable) and everything is fine.

The contacts issue you mention seems to cause an issue when using Bluetooth connection to the car.

Suggestions are that the latest released firmware from Peugeot solves it. There is also a workaround somewhere I've seen on European forums, which involved removing the photos from contacts I think.

I've purposely held off updating my 6S to iOS 11 and have stuck with 10.3.3 which works perfectly, but as I say via Carplay.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I will try with carplay and see what happens. I guess I have the latest update of IOS but I will endeavour to make it work! The only thing with carplay is that it commandeers the radio so when I select options then radio it skips back to carplay after a second or two, but then I am not an expert on how the car works!

Cheers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes....I see somebody with a similar issue to mine. All contacts show for a few seconds then they disappear!

·
Registered
683 Posts
I thought the latest firmware 21.06.47.34_NAC-r0 cured this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts