Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently bought a 2010 207 1.4 vti Millesim SW which has done 57000 miles. I have tried connecting 2 different mobile phones to the car via bluetooth with out success. One of the phones is an LG Stylus 3, and the other mobile is a Samsung Galaxy Core (Prime), each time I try The car keeps rejecting the phone no matter which one I use. Has anybody else had the same problem, and is there a way to do it?

·
Registered
441 Posts
We recently bought a 2010 207 1.4 vti Millesim SW which has done 57000 miles. I have tried connecting 2 different mobile phones to the car via bluetooth with out success. One of the phones is an LG Stylus 3, and the other mobile is a Samsung Galaxy Core (Prime), each time I try The car keeps rejecting the phone no matter which one I use. Has anybody else had the same problem, and is there a way to do it?
Not playing with BT in car myself, but I've seen it reported that all the 'slots' were full, and thus previously paired items had to be deleted before a new one could be paired. Apparently only so many devices can be remembered.
No idea where in the menus to find that function...

Not sure if this is your issue, but wirth looking into.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have read somewhere (on this site?) that it is possible to reset the bluetooth by first turning off the ignition then waiting 2 minutes ( gets rid of the residual electricity I imagine?). After the 2 minutes have past, locate and remove fuse 20 which looks after the bluetooth functions as well as the radio. Then leave the fuse out for 15 minutes or so before replacing it. After replacing the fuse and switching on the ignition you should be able to pair your phone with the bluetooth. Haven't tried this yet, so can't comment on whether or not it works, but I plan to do it sometime over the next few days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had this same problem with my 2012 207.

In my experience, there are 2 causes, which I have solved:

1) The Bluetooth system apparently blocks, so it won't even start (hence will not accept any pairings). The guy from the comment above suggested you to remove the fuse that feeds power to the Bluetooth System. This will most likely work, but you could also disconnect one of the poles of your battery. This could also do the trick to force the system to shut down completely and then restart from scratch.

2) The battery is not in good health, and it can't provide the right ammount of current on engine start, so the Bluetooth module won't start. This happened to me, and I solved it changing the battery (As a good Mexican, I changed the battery until the car could not start anymore, so I know for sure that the battery was broken).

I hope you find this useful!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have read somewhere (on this site?) that it is possible to reset the bluetooth by first turning off the ignition then waiting 2 minutes ( gets rid of the residual electricity I imagine?). After the 2 minutes have past, locate and remove fuse 20 which looks after the bluetooth functions as well as the radio. Then leave the fuse out for 15 minutes or so before replacing it. After replacing the fuse and switching on the ignition you should be able to pair your phone with the bluetooth. Haven't tried this yet, so can't comment on whether or not it works, but I plan to do it sometime over the next few days.
It will be interesting to find out if this does indeed work, and thanks for the reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts