Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first post for me here!

So I recently got a 2003 Peugeot 307 XT 1.6 for my wife and she has found some small issues that I'm now taking care of, one of them being the heated seat on the driver side. So I took out the manual for the car, opened the page with the fuse box diagram, dived into the fuse box just by the battery and found the fuse that is for the heated seats, all good so far but I quickly realized that the fuse, that is supposed to be a 20A fuse according to the manual is only 15A. So I scratch my head and I keep comparing all the fuses and to my great surprise all, and I mean All the fuses are wrong! What could possibly be up here? Does it make a difference even? Help me out here :)

·
2,483 Posts
Hi...a fuse is a cheap form of circuit breaker...if too much current is drawn through the fuse it will blow thus isolating the circuit and protecting the wiring from burning..its always good to have the right rated fuse in the fuse box,so double check the layout.Have any blown?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
are you checking the correct fuse box and image, there is 2 fuse boxes one under bonnet (i cant see heated seats being in this one) and one in glove box behind a panel (i think heated seats will be in this one)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts