Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got 307 1.6hdi and wondering if you can change display from litres/100km to gallons? Or is it set like that for eternity!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
If you can change it it will tell you in your handbook,but remember its French and continental europe work in litres etc.

·
Registered
256 Posts
A software upgrade will be able to change the configeration, although it's permanent. I suspect there is an issue between the french and America when it comes down to selling cars in the USA.
In Australia we have kilometres, not miles, metric not feet, litres not gallones, dollars and cents not nickles and bush!!!! ha ha only kidding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When we test drove the car all instructions on display were in French but when picked it up they were in english. Probably needs the attention of a specially trained Peugeot technician!! Will mention it when it goes for 1st service and see what is said.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No software update needed

Just picked up a 307 Hdi XSI, you can change the display - i read it in the manual last night, however can't rememer at the mo. Will post the proceedure when I get home tonight.

I'll have a guess now though - i think you have to change the display on the computer so that you are looking at distance to empty, and then press one of the two buttons either side of the computer screen (sorry can't remember which one or in what order)

This should also work on the outside temp reading C or F

Anyways will post what the manual says later, unless someone else gets there first :thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Computer Display

You can change the cars settings by doing the following:-

Hold down the button to the left of the center display for a couple of seconds

The screen will then allow you to change the location of the car, i.e United Kingdon etc

The next couple of screens allow you to change the temp display from C to F and also the Miles of Km

You change the setting by pressing the button on the right of the same screen

Hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts