Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,I own a peugeot 207 GT 2007 and recently I bought a Peugeot planet diagnostic tool because I have lost my trust in mechanics as this car has a very different engine and a very weird one.I managed to sort out some of the faults by replacing some sensors but I get this fault P0133 which is related to the IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor.
Here comes the problem. Do this cars have something like that? I googled everything, I even have a Peugeot Service Box account and all the time I try to look for something like that I bump into the MAP (manifold air pressure) sensor.
My question is.Are this things related?Can the MAP sensor be the problem if the fault P0113 is described as faulty IAT sensor? :nono:
This car gives me serious headache! :confused:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So is there an Intake Air Temperature sensor on this engine or the MAP is doing the job,I found the 2 versions of MAP's on EuroCarParts and I'm confused with which I should buy...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
As I said. One of the MAP sensors is purely a MAP sensor (3 pin plug/connector).

The other one (4 pin plug/connector) is a combined MAP and Air Intake Temperature sensor. (the one in the eBay link above).

I.e to change the air temp sensor you surely must replace the complete MAP/IAT sensor.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your reply and for your patience!You really made me understand this!!Cheers!
Will post an update after changine the sensor.Hopefully this is the issue!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
is it P0113 or P0133 as u have posts on different threads saying two various codes, replied to other thread. easier to keep all on one thread to give u the support.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ASD,it's both of them unfortunately,p0133 was the upper lambda sensor which I have allready changed,this P0113 was giving me headaches because there was nothing on point on the web...I will try replace the sensor and let you guys know.Anyway I think I'm on the right track! Couldn't do it without your help guys! thanks a lot!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys,back here unfortunately,nothing seems to help...I heard about a new upgraded chain tensioner and about remapping/updating the ECU
U guys think that would help?
Let me know if some of you did this!
Any help is welcome!Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey, i know im late but i was scrolling through this and found that bosch was the brand was brought up and suggested. but that link wasnt working for me, can someone point me to it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts