Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this thread is ok , sorry to compare with my present Nissan Q , but as i do photography , this morning i was after a sunrise and i found the digital compass in the Q very handy as well as that i can do some other things in the settings like chose the colour of the car that i am driving , question is , does the 3008 have these settings ?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hope this thread is ok , sorry to compare with my present Nissan Q , but as i do photography , this morning i was after a sunrise and i found the digital compass in the Q very handy as well as that i can do some other things in the settings like chose the colour of the car that i am driving , question is , does the 3008 have these settings ?
I must admit that I've not seen any compass on mine like there was on my QQ but then again I've only had my car 2 weeks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
You can orientate the map so that it points true north, the arrow representing your car will then show your effective compass heading. But have not seen a simple compass type display like the QQ.

There is no ability to change the colour of the car in the display that I can see.

·
Registered
765 Posts
The older PSA media systems had a compass mode. Our DS5 and 508 have it. Can't say I'd miss it mind you, about as useful as a choco fireguard. It was certainly not that useful as it takes a while for sat nav to figure out your direction of travel so the compass was always a bit slow to orientate. A 99p stick on one would be far more useful if there is a need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.