Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Has anyone had a company car 3008? If so, was the delivery time ok?

I ordered mine on 19th Feb and not heard a peep yet.

Thanks.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I did and mine was even brought forward a week with no issues.

No communication with the dealer though unless i initiated it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ordered mine back in Jan 2018. I was told it would be due for delivery around the end of May. I would not get my new 3008 early as my current lease car has a contract running until the end of May 2018 and it's paid for until that date. I may get it a few days early or a little later dept on car availability from supplier

My current lease also has to be returned with a full years MOT so I can not get that done until the 2nd of May at the earliest, and it takes 3 weeks for the lease company to get a copy of that MOT on to their system.

I am sure it will have been worth the wait.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hello,

I ordered mine in September, for delivery end February. I called the dealer to check in January and it appeared the car was available and could be delivered mid Jan !
If I hadn't checked, I suppose I would have been delivered end February...

Apart from that, it went ok.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered mine on the 30th Jan and the expected arrival date was the 6th June, which is when the lease on my current vehicle runs out. I've chased this with our lease provider and they have said that date is correct, but it can move forward or backwards, then I've to expect another 7-10 days on top of that before I can actually get my hands on it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like we may have a race on -also company car, through a lease company

I ordered mine on 23rd Feb, and was told Late April Early May. I've chased, and have been told the same still stands.

What did you order? Some of the options add more lead time than others.

I think Focal is the biggest adder ...

1.2 Manual GT-Line with Heated Seats, Visio Parking, Focal Audio, Open & Go

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine is just a straight forward order - 1.6l Allure in Sunset Copper. No extras or anything as that had all I needed, given I don't see why I would want to pay extra for options when I'll not actually own the thing. I keep seeing 3008's everywhere and am getting slightly jealous/fed up at the lack of movement on mine!

·
Registered
16 Posts
well if you use the configurator on the Peugeot website yours says available in 3 weeks...

The one i'm going for, ordered at the same time as you is showing 9 weeks lead time. I'm being told early May, so you should have yours by now surely?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Found out today that the dealer who are placing the order have scheduled for the build to coincide with when the lease on my current car runs out. So this will be early June, which will mean I'll hopefully have it by mid June.

Not ideal given the length of time I've had this order placed, and not being told this sooner, but hey ho

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks like we may have a race on -also company car, through a lease company

I ordered mine on 23rd Feb, and was told Late April Early May. I've chased, and have been told the same still stands.

What did you order? Some of the options add more lead time than others.

I think Focal is the biggest adder ...

1.2 Manual GT-Line with Heated Seats, Visio Parking, Focal Audio, Open & Go
I ordered on the 21st Feb and was advised 12-14 weeks, looking at a mid April build for mid May delivery.

Had an update last week, but of "no change or update", which suggests the car hasn't even been built yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts